Oscraps

Different KInds of the Same Thing...
MrsPeel

Different KInds of the Same Thing...

I bought Vicki and Amber's (I have been an admirer of both for years now) Collection after discovering when I was on duty for my Friday evening Gallery Standouts post, and not only was I amazed with all the awesome pages you all made, amazed with the kit for the marvelous parts visually, but so very glad that they came up with a kit so needed at this time in history, as part of many minorities in so many ways, this is (ironically) joy for my heart :)
Last summer when I had to get away from the computer for most of the year, I go into the Anti Journal. This is a book you buy, with blank pr almost blank pages with prompts, which you can interpret in many different ways....one of the prompts was this,
" different kinds of the same thing"
and I did something I thought this collection would be amazing for me to translate that page onto digital... if you are friends with me on Facebook or Instagram, I will post the original there (or maybe you are not in the least interested, that is fine too LOL)
More into the present reality, which actually to me rings so much like Germany 1936 is surreal, my heart hurts for so many reasons.... I hope you all are as well as one can be in times like these, and pray for a change (and a vaccine).
GOSH! Cynthia! this one jumps up and grabs you right by the throat! Absolutely stunning and oh so very powerful! Thank you so much for embracing the spirt of this collection. Xoxo

Stunning page and design it really pops Standing O for you
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=635327&postcount=1

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
MrsPeel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings