AASPN To the Moon WordART Mix No 1 Product Name
AASPN_Dripped Stains No 7 Not Available
AASPN Spackle Texture No 1 Product Name
APP_ ArtLife Product Name
AASPN_UrbanThreadz 10 Product Name
Art Doll My own design
Various brushes I created myself

Process
Im having issues with creativity at the moment so decided to create a photograph free journal page.

Various overlays, transfers and brushes were layered on my canvas. the dripped stains were coloured to complement the page.

The art doll I created when I took part in a class some time ago I like to think of her as my alter ego.
This is a wonderful art journal page Viv with beautiful soft colors. And your art doll is precious, especially holding that little camera. Sweet, sweet page.

hoping your mojo returns --- love your LO, but usually (for me), lack of mojo means something else has taken its place, and it is usually stressful in nature. So, if this is you, I wish your soul peace.

Beautiful journal page... when I find myself in similar situations, I switch to baking,works every time!!

Let it happen, when I lost my mojo real life is disturbing me. Pushing it often ends up in resistance against scrappping/ creating (or sometime real hate...)

A wonderful way of breaking through the creative block! Love the vertical design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout