Oscraps

AnnaLift
photoartbyanita

AnnaLift

I've been going through a bit of a creative drought recently - tried many things and nothing worked. But I was inspired by this week's AnnaLift and I found an old photo that I was able to play and have a lot of fun with.

Lots going on here - I made several copies of the tower image and clipped them to various parts of different transfers to get the bright colors. I also had to try many papers to get what I wanted, and I ended up blending several together and then changing the color to work with the layout. And the border was a challenge - I wanted something like nancyr used in this wonderful layout:https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=369015

I couldn't find it so I created my own using a cropped version of a border from APP WhyNot with a colorful border from APP Storm clipped to it, and then inverted and clipped again. Stitching was from Stitched by Anna White No 7. String is from APP Life's Little and charm is from APP Explore, and the buttons are from APP EnRoute and Viaggio. Fonts are AuraBlue Bold, Light Up the World, and Gabriola.
Gorgeous! The background behind the tower has so many colors, all the things you played with really payed off. Love this.

this is beautiful and so creative! love the colors. Am very familiar with this building (and many like it in Balboa) so this is very special! font and simple embellishments are perfect!

glad you were inspired because this is simply gorgeous! a fabulous lift! adore the colors too. thanks for playing along.

I DO like that border, it really segments the page beautifully. I like the rainbow hues going on, too; to me this works so well with the "iconic" theme. I know what you mean about creative drought and the need to refill...great to see you back in the gallery!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
photoartbyanita
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout