Oscraps

Pumpkin King
Miki

Pumpkin King

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Vintage Halloween (on sale Oct 29) Artplay Palette Vintage Halloween
PumpkinART Paperie 1 (on sale Oct 29) PumpkinART Paperie 1
MultiMedia Pumpkins 1 (on sale Oct 29) MultiMedia Pumpkins 1
FotoBoost Templates 4 (on sale Oct 29)
PumpkinArt Paperie 1 (on sale Oct 29) [url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28362&page=1]PumpkinArt Paperie 1

Halloween WordArt 1 (on sale Oct 29)
Damaged Months 1 (on sale Oct 29) [url=Halloween WordArt 1[/url]
Urban Stitchez 3 (on sale Oct 29) [url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=33447&cat=401&page=1]Urban Stitchez 3

Artplay Palette Socialize (crown) Artplay Palette Socialize
Urban Stitchez Pumpkins 1 Urban Stitchez Pumpkins 1
Autumn WordArt 2 Autumn WordArt 2

The Process
My husband has become known as the Pumpkin King in our neighborhood! Over 500 pumpkins this year in the pumpkin patch!
I selected a background paper from PumpkinART Paperie. Clipped my photos to a photo mask (I don't remember which Artsy Layered Template I took the frames from). I placed a FotoBoost Template behind the frames. Word art, elements, crown, a multimedia pumpkin, and stitches were added to complete the page.

TFL
hahaha love the crown!! Wow, 500 pumpkins that is quite al lot!! Love all the pumpkin elements you used on your page.

A great page, Miki. Love the photos and how the elements work with them. Once again, your ability to work in so many sale products amazes me.

Loved reading your journaling, what a cool pumpkin patch your husband has created, love the way you used all the little pumpkin elements to focus on your wonderful photos! Wonderful page Miki!

Oh I love this funny picture with the crown that you've made! Great use of the template, I love the beautiful background!

I love the Pumpkin King.... and I'm glad you had such a big cash crop.... all your added touches are pure perfection....and I love seeing all the "on sale" items"...it gives me an extra smile - I added a few of those to my stash today...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout