Oscraps

Project 2023 page 4 Back to the Land
Miki

Project 2023 page 4 Back to the Land

Credits list
Project Template Album 9 (page 9) (frames, stains)
Artplay Jardinier (paper, frame)
MultiMedia Suns 4 (grass)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 3
FotoBlendz Overlays 16

Process
A solid paper from APP Jardinier was used for the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The smaller photos were clipped to the frame masks. The splatters were recolored. Journaling and dimensional embellishments completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I’m so glad that you are sharing your journey and how very important your home to be was to you and your husband. Thanks for sharing in such a candid way, the route was curvy but as you are telling the story, I am sure that you now know that your choices were the right decision. Plus you connect the dots for people like me in the gallery with your artwork.Bravo.

What a great story - I can't wait to read each page as you are creating it! Love that you're including some old publications along with your photos.

fantastic story and so vividly told. I like the slightly pale large photo and the smaller framed ones.

Beautiful journaling! A wonderful journey! I am looking forward to the next installment!

I'm stuck on the Foxfire Books and Mother Earth News. But did you not have Ken Kern's "Owner Built Home"? That was our bible. What an album you are creating! I look forward to reading each installment.

Fantastic story telling. Can't wait to read the rest and see the layouts.

I'm stuck on the Foxfire Books and Mother Earth News. But did you not have Ken Kern's "Owner Built Home"? That was our bible. What an album you are creating! I look forward to reading each installment.
We do have the book, along with Home Grown Energy, Five Acre Security, Practical Homesteading and many more. All dogged ear!

What a beautiful story. Your memory of so many details is admirable. I struggle to remember colorful, interesting details like you have done so well.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename