Oscraps

Family
ksacry

Family

Text Reads: As I grow older, the love of family becomes more important.
Christmas 2010. Font: JaneAusten

Construction: I started with Artsy Paper #5 from the Relative Collection BONUS. I blended the background with Solid Paper #5
I liked the leaves of the paper, so I added ArtsyKardz #1 & 2 (blended them in without the backgrounds) and transfers from ArtsyTransfers Relative #3.
I created the word art “Family” with the font Abril Fatface and lots of effects. I changed the fill to 25%, duplicated, and blended with Color Burn at 67% Fill.
After all that, I finally decided on a photo and placed Relative FotoBlendz No 1 #2, rotating, moving, and brushing to fit my photo, to which I did several blended layers, used the Find Edges filter, and made an extraction. To encase the photo on the layout, I added leaves from Relative ArtsyLayered Template (Color Burn blend), Palette transfers, splatters, and stains.
I added the beaded threadz from Family WordART Mix No 4, changing the word “RELATIVE” to “LIVE.” I added the word “for” in script font, Carlotta. For an element, I added just the Bonus MultiMedia Trees No 1 #5 Stamen and urban threadz.
Amazing artwork. Love the angle of the title. Your journaling is so true. Congrats on the Standing O!

Congratulations on your Standing O! It's a beautiful page and a great photo of the two of you!

congrats on the standing o.
I like the soft pink-brown colours (goes perfectly with your hair) and your blending.
beautiful photo of you both.

Congrats on the SO! Beautiful photo treatment and containment. Love the large dark brown title and supporting elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename