Oscraps

Project 2021 | Page 19 - Visegrád Royal Palace
Dorci

Project 2021 | Page 19 - Visegrád Royal Palace

Page 19 of Project 2021. Visegrád Royal Palace.

Process
  • I started with SolidPaper1 from APP Hinge & SolidPaper2 from APP Epiphany (Linear Burn, 20%) and Page 17 of Project Template Album No. 7. For my focal image I used a Watercolor Photoshop Action (you can find here). I clipped my photo to the mask, then duplicated it 2 times: Color Burn and Soft Light were set as blending modes. Template layers were filled with color.
  • The frame masks were filled with light grey color and photos were clipped to them, then duplicated 3 times with Color Burn, Multiply and Soft Light blending mode. ArtsyPapers from APP Wellspring were clipped to the photo masks behind the photos.
  • Wellspring ArtsyTransfer was added and a couple of layers was recolored.
  • The page was completed by adding MultiMedia elements, wordART and journaling.
Thank you for looking,
Dorci
I love these beautiful pages. We are planning a trip to Europe in May (as long as Covid cooperates) so I'm using these for inspiration for my travel book.

I love these beautiful pages. We are planning a trip to Europe in May (as long as Covid cooperates) so I'm using these for inspiration for my travel book.
Oooh, that sounds so good! I'm sure you're going to love every place you visit!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename