Oscraps

Big & Bright._SilverBells_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Big & Bright._SilverBells_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – Last night I went for a photo ride with a friend and we practiced taking pictures of Christmas lights.

Start – New File File>New 12x12 300

Paper – Solid Paper 1 was added above the background layer and then used Ctrl I to invert color. Lastly, I used Ctrl U to make it more bluish.

Mask – I made my mask using the gold paint transfer and the painting and erasing to fit the look I wanted from the focal picture.

Pictures. Used Santa in sleigh picture for the focal picture which I attached to the mask using Layer>Create clipping mask. I took the 3 frames from the Artsy Layered Template and rearranged them around the focal picture. I attached photos using Layer>Create clipping mask.

Transfer – Placed Transfer 2 under the photos.

Elements – first I added Multimedia Reindeer 4 over the framed photos but I turned off some of the layers to make it a corner element instead of a circular one. I added the crocheted snowflake three times and a glow was added underneath.

Brushes – added the music below snowflakes and reduced the opacity.

Words- Used the wood words Big and Bright then added an amp sign which I added a outer glow layer style

Journaling – something I rarely add but wanted to this time.
Reactions: ksacry

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata