Project 2020 page 2
Miki

Project 2020 page 2

Anna Aspnes
Project Template Album 6 Project Template Album 6
Artplay Palette Elysium Artplay Palette Elysium
Artsy Clocks 4 Artsy Clocks 4

Process
Page two of the Project Template Album 6 was opened up. An artsy paper from APP Elysium was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the masks. Word art and dimensional embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking.
Great page- the B&W with the bolder colors of a 2020 photo and the soft 60s colors with a pink dress. This so takes me back! His haircut brings up memories, looks a lot like my Ivy League guy. I love all of it, but especially how your hair is similar after all these years. LOL

It's definitely a twist to our "golden years," right? I'll be glad to have all of this--pandemic AND politics--in the rearview mirror.

This is beautiful! I love seeing the young you and the masked you. After this year you must enjoy the moments!

Love love that pretty picture of you in the pink dress. Also love the then and now ... imo makes for some of the very best pages.

What wonderful photos. I had a dress back then with similar sleeves. I love the word art about time - so very true!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout