Oscraps

Abstract Art..
Marleen

Abstract Art..

Unfortunately I have to divide my day into walking and lying down again because of my back, sitting gives me more pain, when this is over I will give of course comments.

Abstract Art that I love so much, Gerard Brok is a favorite painter of my.

Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning
ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life
DifferentStrokes No.2
DifferentStrokes No.8
UrbanThreads No.9
UrbanStichez No.7

Paintings by GerardBrokArt.nl

Thanks for looking!!
Marleen
A lot to love here, Marleen. The red. The low key tones. The vertical and horizontal patterns. The unifying red vertical line. And a great quote.

Sorry about your back. I know about it all too well, and haven't been able to sit at a computer for years.

So sorry about your back, Marleen. I, too am unable to sit very long because of other issues so I know the pain and dilemma.
Love the texture and textural lines in the abstract designs that you like so much. Thanks for sharing and hopefully this will pass.

It's very provocative how you've positioned the abstraction against a geometric background. I love that--really draws you in to think...bravo!

I'm sorry you are not feeling well! I love this, such strong colors and graphic shapes!

Sorry about your health issues. I also love abstract art and would love to do some with Anna's products. Your page is pretty and very vibrant.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Marleen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout