Oscraps

Priceless Photo
In an odd twist of fate, when my Mom passed away in 2015, it was on her Mother's birthday, November 10th. This picture of them which would have been taken in 1934, was very badly damaged. I spent ages restoring it and then had it printed on a very large canvas for Mom's 70th birthday. My grandmother, as you can see, was quite the serious lady and my Mom Inherited her extremely dark eyes. Funny how old photos weren’t very important to me when I was younger, but now that I’m [mumble mumble] years old, I treasure them.
Reactions: Sonyata
What an amazing job you did restoring that photo. It turned out so beautiful! I relate to your feeling towards old photo's. I have a few from my mothers family, but non from my fathers.
Beautiful page, I love the cluster you added!

What an amazing job you did restoring that photo. It turned out so beautiful! I relate to your feeling towards old photo's. I have a few from my mothers family, but non from my fathers.
Beautiful page, I love the cluster you added!
Thank you so much!

Wow, that's an amazing restoration! And it's wonderful that you were able to accomplish it because you -- and we -- can see what a beautiful woman your grandmother was, and what a sweet happy baby was your mother. :) The colors in your collection are perfect for old sepia-toned photos, and I love the cluster you made alongside the photo.

Loving your journaling, your photo is a definite treasure. Fantastic clustering and I like how your photo is being embraced by it.

Wow, that's an amazing restoration! And it's wonderful that you were able to accomplish it because you -- and we -- can see what a beautiful woman your grandmother was, and what a sweet happy baby was your mother. :) The colors in your collection are perfect for old sepia-toned photos, and I love the cluster you made alongside the photo.
Thank you!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
Vicki Robinson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata