Oscraps

Pretty Little Flowers - AnnaColor
ksacry

Pretty Little Flowers - AnnaColor

I had started this layout of my beautiful Hosta flower when the newest AnnaColor Challenge 08.11.2023 - 08.24.2023 came out. Imagine my joy when the redish purples matched perfectly!
Text Reads: I love my garden Hosta. I have plants with light purple flowers, white flowers, and fragrant flowers. This one has never bloomed in the 5 years I've had it until now. August 5, 2023

Construction: For the background, I used ArtPlay Palette Veranda Artsy Paper #5 from the Collection Bonus (no longer available) with a slight purple hue adjustment. I placed Solid Paper #3 from the ArtPlay Palette Vagary at blend mode Multiply to darken slightly.
I added MultiMedia Frames No 9 #2, and clipped my photo to the frame’s mask. I changed the color of the frame and torn areas to better match the MultiMedia Documents No 4 #1 that I added underneath, moving the bead (hue adjustment) and threadz to the top of the frame. With the MultiMedia Frame’s elements, I added Magic Sprinklez No 6 #4 only the Silver Heart (extracted) with a custom Lined Word “love” in Tuce Font.
I added ArtsyTransfers Veranda #2 and several ArtPlay Palette Vagary Brushes to fill in the background and lighten the area under the text.
I added script text to the photo and documents using ArtPlay Palette Vagary brushes and Postage No 1 brush #8.
I added elements for the cluster: The butterfly from MultiMedia Flowers No 9 #3 (hue adjustment); Word Art “Flowers” (added stroke), Lined Word “pretty” and “Little things” (extracted text and changed strip to yellow) with the flower button from ArtPlay MiniPalette Stravage; Magic Sprinklez No 6 #4 Silver Heart (extracted); Bead (Hue adj) from MultiMedia Documents No 4 #1.
This page really jumped out at me from the gallery, so pretty, love the torn photo, the bit of lace and the pretty font you used

Beautiful flower photo and I love the stacked papers and lace behind and the scattered purples, especially the butterfly.

Beautiful take on the challenge. Love the added butterfly and the use of the multimedia elements to frame the photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-vagary-ksacry-pretty-little-flowers.jpg
File size
246.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout