Oscraps

Change in the Air - In the Wild Value Pack No 1, Autumn Template Album 1
lacy

Change in the Air - In the Wild Value Pack No 1, Autumn Template Album 1

I have been cleaning up to make room on my hard drive (because why not when I’m right in the middle of the 2023 Travel Project). Found a folder of autumn photos, I don’t remember where they are from. Then I thought of the Autumn Template Album included in the August In the Wild Value Pack No 1. Pretty easy to make a fast layout with these beauties. I added Wild Artsy Paper 6 then Wild Solid Paper 3 on top of it, blend mode Color Burn for the foundation. I simply clipped the photos to the fotoblendz and masks and adjusted the colors of leaves, stains, paint etc. on the template. Only fancy thing I did was duplicate the leaves photo and mask out parts for an OOB effect, removed the text boxes, changed out the brad and added the title from Autumn Template Album 1 p4. I also duplicated the MM Branch with blend mode Color Burn to darken the branch, and duplicated the glow, adj. hue, placed below the title. And now I’m just waiting for the change in the air. Come on September! (more like October around here though).
Credits list
AUGUST ValuePack Bonus Offer Buy In The Wild Value Pack 01 for $20 and Get the Butterflies Value Pack 01 for 50% Off

Autumn Template Album No 1 p20
ArtPlay Palette Wild (Artsy Paper 6, Solid Paper 3,
Autumn Template Album No 1 p4 (title)
MultiMedia Branches 1-5
ArtPlay Palette Forester (brad 2)

Photo credit: unknown, another website
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful LO! I alway love the autumn colors. I'm just not ready for the change that is coming.

Beautiful LO! I alway love the autumn colors. I'm just not ready for the change that is coming.
Well I'm ready! It is miserable here. We've had a couple breaks of rain and cooler weather for a few days. Today 97, tomorrow 83 and another chance of rain. The humidity is unbearable.

Love the colors! I'm ready for fall and some cooler temperatures. It has been 100 and over all summer here.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename