Oscraps

POTD Page 16
lkdavis

POTD Page 16

lkdavis_POTDPages16-17_zps0hge7jmc.jpg

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Arrive (coming Wednesday)
ArtPlay Palette Arrive ArtPlay Palette Arrive
Arrive WordART No. 1 Arrive WordArt No. 1
TapedTextures No. 1 TapedTextures No. 1
Camera FotoBlendz No. 1 Camera FotoBlendz No. 1
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 3 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 3
ArtPlay Palette Love Story ArtPlay Palette Love Story

Process: I changed my approach to color for this POTD two page spread once I realized that the soft green paper in AP Arrive blended so well with the color of the quilt on my bed. But I think the white in the artsy transfer on the right helps to link the different backgrounds of the two pages. I used three of the camera masks for my focal photo, one of which I recolored before clipping a photo copy and blending a hard photo edge on the mask. On the left, the layers of artsy transfer_4 that I used are below all the photo layers. Below those layers I placed overlay_3 from AP Love Story. Above the transfer layers is a brush and overlay from AP Arrive. Under the journaling is a layer from AT Arrive_2. On the right, there are some layers of the same transfer above and below the small photo that is faded into the background. I describe my process for working with the artsy transfers to create artsy kardz in a video that I created for Annas YouTube channel. You can find the video here. I used a layer from AT Arrive_1 as well.

Thanks for looking:)
Adorable little toes! Love the colors and the subtly blended photo! Beautiful!

wonderful effects across the two pages...I like this approach of really emphasizing a very special photo on a page of its own...looking forward to watching your tut!

I couldn't wait to see what a page with this photo looked like. So wonderful. I love your page design, and the faint blended image on the right is perfection. I adore this!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout