Oscraps

Changes
Miki

Changes

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Arrive (on sale Mar 11)
Artplay Palette Arrive (b/g paper, transfers, compass, label words, wooded word) Artplay Palette Arrive
Taped Textures 1 Taped Textures 1
Postmarked 1 Postmarked 1
SkinnyLined Overlays 1 SkinnyLined Overlays 1
Cool Glows 1 Cool Glows 1
Artplay Palette Wanderlust (stamp frame, label word) Artplay Palette Wanderlust
Artplay Palette Viaggio (overlay) Artplay Palette Viaggio

The Process
I selected Artsy Transfer Arrive_2 to begin the blending of the photo. I clipped my photo to a paint layer and then duplicated it. I clipped the duplicated photo to another painted layer, but this time I changed the painted layer to hard light to brighten that area. I duplicated by photo again and clipped this one to a stain layer. I like to link the photos incase I need to resize them later and this way they all are resized at the same time. I resized a couple of the layers to make my photo fit better. I added a cool glow between the layers and changed it to hard light. Then I moved the art stroke to a better location that didn't interfere with the photo. I also like to save the transfer and photo as a psd file incase I need to make any adjustments later. Next I merged the layers and moved the transfer to a 12x12 page with a solid paper from AP Arrive already placed. I layered several transfers from AP Arrive below and over the merged transfer. I added Tape Textures 1_7 and changed the blending mode to soft light, then duplicated the layer and reduced the opacity a bit. For the stamp photos, I selected the postage frame from AP Wanderlust and clipped another photo from the same day on the beach to the mask. The frame was recolored to better blend with the page. I merged these layers and duplicated the stamp and rotated it. A brush from Postmarked 1 was layered over the stamps. Label words, a compass (blending mode changed to color burn), overlays and a title were added to complete the page.

TFL
I'm wanting summa that myself about now. Wonderful page! I love the postage and the postmarks.

Love the balance created with the little postage stamp frames and postage on the left!

The title is so well illustrated by the photo! I love this idea of clipping photos to the paint layers of the transfers! Also love those two little stamps on the lower left...great composition!

So much amazing fun to look at on this page. Great photo and mix of so many great details!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout