Pike Place Market

AnnaRelease 24 May 2013 On Sale This WeekAnnaRelease24May2013

ArtPlay Palette LushArtPlayPaletteLush On Sale
SubtleQuotes Spring No. 1SubtleQuotesSpringNo.1 On Sale
ButtonThreadz No. 2ButtonThreadzNo.2
Scratched No. 1 OverlaysScratchedNo.1Overlays
Photos: Mine
Font: Manhattan Regular

Process Notes: Using solid paper 1 and artsy paper 7 as my foundation, reducing the size of the artsy paper.

I moved the frame onto the page and made 2 more copies after resizing it. I clipped my photos to two of the frames, making one black and white. I added transfer 1 to the black and white photo, reducing the size, clipping to the frame mask and putting it on Linear Burn, thereby giving the sky a texture.

I duplicated the artsy paper and clipped it to the third frame (not using the stroke outline) and reduced the size, positioning it to my liking. I clipped transfer 9 from the Palette and rotated it, making my own artsy card. I added the word art, button and button thread to it.

Placing three different spring quotes along the edges of the photos and card, I recolored them taking the color from the tomatoes in the photo and resized them. I wanted to use them as a design element.

Using the same transfer I used on the artsy card, I put it on the left side of the artsy paper, leaving it on Normal blend mode along with transfer 6 just below it.

The butterfly was placed and the title was created and placed after much moving around on the page. I also added a brush from the Palette and clipped pattern paper 2 to it, which is underneath the card and color photo peeking out of right sides. I wanted the dotted paper to move across the page.

Finally I added the scratched overlay onto the white background paper and reduced its size to frame the artsy paper foundation. I called it done.
Farmer's Markets are one of my fave places...super page! Love the sign in black and white!

I love the photos of the market, I also I love the choice of colors and the different papers, a beautiful page!

Wow! Superb use of the Lush APP! Love the mix of B&W and color. And the red.

An attractive spring page with beautiful colors! I like his design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout