Sand Happiness

Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Palette Swell ArtPlay Palette Swell
Beach WordART Mix No. 1 Beach WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Frames No. 3 MultiMedia Frames No. 3
Oasis No. 2 Oasis No. 2

AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 7 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 7
ButtonThreadz No. 2 ButtonThreadz No. 2

Process: After clipping my photo to the fotoblendz mask, I blended copies with paper 6. I extracted just my granddaughter and gave her a drop shadow, placing it just below the sand at 50%. I recolored brush 3 from Oasis No. 2 to repeat the color in the photo before placing overlay 3 from the APP on the left (recolored with a hue and saturation adjustment layer). I blended another copy of the photo with paper 6. I added the twig and tied the charm to it with png 3 from ButtonThreadz No. 2. I finished my page with another overlay, art stroke, journaling and a title. For more information on using a frame to focus the eye and a rationale for extractions, check out this post Focus the Eye with a Frame

Thanks for looking:)
Love how the interaction of the photo and frame creates depth. And your sand texture. Beautiful page!

What a great page, the composition is beautiful like the little girl, I think your granddaughter, great what you did with the frame Linda, I love the sand and the elements!

another "great Kate" design. you must be the best grandma ever. she will relive her childhood again and again with your wonderful photo albums.

I love your journaling! love how you explain her growing up and learning to share, love the OOBs effect! gorgeous!

This is a great blog read! I still get some strange error message when I try to leave a comment on the actual post. Beautiful work with the extraction and shadowing.

Congratulations! Your page has been featured on the Gallery Standouts blog! http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2016/finger-pointing-may-29th-3/

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout