Oscraps

Perfect Wind
taxed4ever

Perfect Wind

My son racing his new sailboat

I blended two papers and set one to color burn and duplicated the layer, then I added my photo and duplicated the photo. I created a vector mask on the top photo and concealed some of the photo. Then I added a few elements and put the frame below the layer mask to make it look like the boat was coming out of the frame.

I used Studio Romy's "Sea Glass"
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Sea-Glass.html
Absolutely lovely. I love the boldness of the sail and how it comes thru the frame. "Vector mask?" I'm need to research this term.

This is beautiful! The colors are gorgeous and I love the oob effect with the boat!

TRUDY! What a welcome back...such a gorgeous page, and appropriately, selected as a GSO! Congratulations. Well deserved. Magical the way you have the frame and the photo juxtaposed. Love the layering.

Congrats! and well deserved for this stunning page. Love your grungy BG and the sail coming out of the frame.

Trudy- this is amazing!! I haven't heard of vector masks either- if you have a chance would you write this up as a Tip?

that is one amazing sail! what cool boat! love the boat coming out of the frame! congrats on GSO!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
taxed4ever
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout