Oscraps

Peas
musicmom3

Peas

Veranda Release https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-12-June-2020.html

Photoshop Elements 14

The artsy papers are heavily patterned, so I rotated Artsy paper #4 to have clear space for blending my primary photo on the right of the page. I used the inverted masking blending technique. I added a second Artsy Paper underneath (soft light blending mode) for more color and texture, then blended in the photo of the peas, duplicating it on screen mode to lighten up the photo. I added a multimedia flower bouquet to separate the two photos and finished up with some Fotoglos from my collection to add light to the botanicals.
A beautiful page. Love the design and the crop, and those yummy fresh peas.

Beautiful placement and artistry with the multimedia elements! Wonderful gardening!

Love her smile! Nothing like growing fresh vegetables in the garden! Perfect placement of the butterfly!

I love the way you separated the photos/page. I see lots of peas growing in the neighborhood, I should try them. The butterfly on the hat is great :)

i'm in love with your photo. and the colours and blending. gorgeous clustering emphasising the center of the page.

Really creative use of the paper blending to make it work with your lovely photo! Love the elements.

Such a great colors on your page and your beautiful daughter? Super blended and a great composition, an awesome page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout