AnnaRelease 12 June 2020 AnnaRelease 12 June 2020
Artplay Palette Veranda Artplay Palette Veranda
Grow WordART Mix 1 Grow WordART Mix 1
Veranda FotoBlendz 1 Veranda FotoBlendz 1
MultiMedia Flowers 9 (splatters) MultiMedia Flowers 9

Artplay Palette Able (string) Artplay Palette Able
Artplay Palette Jardinier (transfer) Artplay Palette Jardinier

Process
Artsy paper 2 from APP Veranda was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light with a reduced opacity. A transfer and overlay from the kit were added. Splatters from the MM Flowers 9 were placed around the page. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Beautiful grouping with the peas! The colors are wonderful! I love the circular title! I have been experimenting with your tutorial!

This is really beautiful! I love the colors and the word art. We have to adapt to a lot of challenges, not having peas is just another one of them. Maybe not as serious as some, but definitely a disappointment.

Soooo pretty! How disappointing about your spring plants not available. Lovely blended photo, and element placements.

Love this arrangement with the focal peas (I have never grown them, I may try next year), beautiful balance of colors, and your usual perfect embellishments and titles

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout