Oscraps

Peach Cobbler / Juvenile Pyrruhloxia
isDK

Peach Cobbler / Juvenile Pyrruhloxia

At the Portal store the cook was flattered that I wanted his peach cobbler every day. He agreed to make a batch for me, and we drove off, but then I realized I'd ordered way too much sugar, and drove back. He agreed to cut back to a quarter of the sugar in the recipe, since I'd buy the whole batch.
Credits list
aA: paper, brushes
L-Store: Towels, wooden dish. branch
Emine Gayiran: peaches watercolor
Aleksey Belorukov: big envelope mockup
Kelly Sikkema: takeout box
Free PNG: clipboard (altered)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
The peach cobbler sounds delicious! Love the linen towels as the backdrop for your page. Beautiful bird, also!

What a super photo of the the bird, I love peaches, the composition is also great with the linen towels!

Such a great illustration of a fun story :) Love the elements - the towels, take-out box popping off the page, the peaches!

Gorgeous bird! I love their huge beaks. And thumbs up on that linen towel! (Good move on the sugar.)

Superb documentation on the little things in life that give pleasure. Loving the bird photo too. She is so pretty.

Last edited:
Superb documentation on the little things in life that give pleasure. Loving the bird photo too. He's so handsome.
Your comment is funny to me because I love peaches and can't have any fruit on a regular basis, so it's pretty much one peach a year for me.

Another fun story from your adventures--the female cardinal is a perfect compliment to the peaches. Love the dish towels!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename