Oscraps

Famous for its Hummingbirds Broad-billed.jpg
isDK

Famous for its Hummingbirds Broad-billed.jpg

Not only were there fewer hummingbirds, but there were also fewer of the bluejays and other predators that had scared them away. So we were seeing a cycle. There were more turkeys and no javelinas. The coati had gotten comfortable with people and decided to stick around.
Credits list
aA: paper, stitchez, artstroke, tape
It looks all the images and photos hang on your wall at home, great compositions, photos and images!

Awesome design and photos! I love how you have added your embellishments into the layers!

I'm so intrigued by, and really loving, these mood-board type designs. I keep trying to puzzle out how you are doing things ;-) Photos are great, especially the coati, and it's a fun balance with 'infographics' on the other side.

Love the color tones and how you used the frames to draw the eyes to the layout.

So strange about the jays this year--my bird club has been having a discussion about the reduced number in NY. Pretty layout--that's a very cool fade on the background.

Love everything as usual. But especially love the watercolor effects. Did you add fractals to them?

Love everything as usual. But especially love the watercolor effects. Did you add fractals to them?
I might have done a linear burn, but I always note when I use my fractals, so no fractals.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename