Oscraps

Peace on Earth - Twinkle
lacy

Peace on Earth - Twinkle

Molly, 2013, always ready to pose.

I started with the Twinkle Artsy Layered Template, left as is except for replacing the background with Twinkle Solid Paper 5 and removing the small frames and text boxes. I placed Framed Mask 11-3, inserted photo above the mask with an inverse mask and painted with white inside the frame plus her elbow, then desaturated parts of the photo. I changed the Overlay layer and mask layer color from black to pinkish beige and masked out portions of the shadow, frame and overlay layers I didn't want. I added Stitched by Anna Bitz White 1-2, changed to red with a Photo Filter @ 100% Density. Embellished with MultiMedia Holiday 8-2, Wood Word Peace (blend mode Vivid Light) and text 'on Earth' (all with Bevel/Emboss, Stroke and Drop Shadow), FotoGlow Mix 1-1 (blend mode Pin Light, 95% opacity) and Twinkle brushes.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Twinkle (On sale now)
Artsy Layered Template Twinkle included in the collection
MultiMedia Holiday 8 included in the collection
Framed Masks 11 included in the collection
Stitched by Anna Bitz White available in the Stitched by Anna Value Pack
Foto Glow Mix 1
Holiday WordART Mix 3 WoodWord Peace
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a fun layout! I like the wrap on the photo and the white trim...gives the page a cozy feel. Congrats on your GSO!

Congratulations on your GSO! Love how you matched her sweater and your title wordArt. Off to find my AnnaBitz because I LOVE how they're working here for you in red. :cool:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename