Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-ksacry Magic Christmas
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-ksacry Magic Christmas

You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I'm telling you why.Santa Claus is coming to town. He's making a list. He's checking it twice. He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town. He sees you when you're sleeping. And he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake.

Construction: I started with the Twinkle Artsy Layered Template. I added my photo of Santa and Sleigh to the template’s brown paint layer. I duplicated the photo, extracted it, and used blend mode Lighter Color with 40% Opacity to brighten up the gold colors. I modified several template layers.
The background is ArtPlay Palette Twinkle Solid Paper #2. I added a free overlay with blend mode Multiply, Sweet Shop Advent 2022 Day 17 by Ponytails Designs, White Christmas Bokeh Papers #18.
I added a free PxHere photo to the two framed photo masks. I extracted the cookie and Santa’s hand to overlay the joining frames.
I added a light string under the extraction and frame 1, duplicating it (free from Studio Digital Scrapbooking Advent Calendar 2022 Day 16 by Art & Life Scraps, lights #01).
I added several ArtPlay Palette Twinkle transfers, the Retro Christmas Tree (blended), Christmas String Lights (brightened the aqua colors), Candy Cane Heart, and just the Red Bell from the Holly Glitter.
I added MultiMedia Holiday No 8 #5 from the Twinkle Collection BONUS and MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez No 1 #1. I added the Beaded Threads “Christmas” from Holiday WordART Clusters No 2 #6 from the Twinkle Collection BONUS under the lights and red bell.
The Word Art is “Magic” from Holiday WordART Clusters No 2 #4. I duplicated the word and clipped a gold glitter paper to the lower layer with a drop shadow and changed the upper layer to blend mode Color Burn at 60% opacity which created a glittery red color.
WOW! This is outstanding. Love your Santa photo and the reindeer and the OOB cookie effect. Love the nostalgic feel of it all.

I like Santa and his rein dears, like also the lights, a real Christmas page!Christmas Tree

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename