Oscraps

Path-1 - AnnaColor
ksacry

Path-1 - AnnaColor

“I don’t know what magic unknown roads have that makes me want to put myself out of my comfort zone, the feeling of discovering something unknown drives me into walking miles with a constant smile while embracing the creations.” ― Kuldeep Gera; Font: Acumin Variable Concept

This is page 1 (left side) of a double page layout for the AnnaColor Challenge 08.25.2023-09.07.2023. Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 10 page 12, moving the frame from the left to the right. I clipped my photo to the template mask and modified slightly with Postage No 1 and HandScript No 1 brushes. I clipped my 2nd photo to the frame mask. The background is ArtPlay Palette Vagary Solid Paper #3.
The cluster: I added the Artplay Palette Vagary Wood Sign Post blended with Multiply; ArtPlay Palette Coastline Terracotta Button with color adjustment; Wood Word “path”BONUS AnnaRelease 29 May 2020_Lost WordART Mix No 1 (No Longer Available), duplicated with blend mode Color Burn and Linear Burn; Font is Gill Sans; Word art at the bottom is Ambages WordART Mix No 1.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 10 is On Sale Now

ArtPlay Collection Vagary with Bonus is On Sale for a limited time

ArtPlay Vagary Collection
ArtPlay Palette Vagary

Postage No 1 On Sale Now

ArtPlay Collection Coastline is On Sale Now through August 30th at 9 am EDT.

ArtPlay Coastline Collection
ArtPlay Palette Coastline

Other Supplies:
Ambages WordART Mix No 1
HandScript No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful! Even on a this small canvas, the sense of wonder and space that you convey is fantastic!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename