Oscraps

#5: ghost-bunnies.jpg
zlemon

#5: ghost-bunnies.jpg

For this challenge you had to use black and white photos. Luckily I had some. I've been feeding 4 desert cottontail bunnies their daily ration of carrots for several months now. (Named them Biggie, Junior, Baby and Tiny—not very inventive but you get the size connotation.) So I was very worried how they would survive when we spent the summer in the cooler mountains of Utah. My favorite guy came up with a solution that included several small animal feeders attached to the fence. We switched from carrots to what I call "bunny kibble." Thankfully, the bunnies like the dry, hay-smelling food. I also installed a "bunny cam" so I could keep an eye on my furry friends. These photos capture their nocturnal activities. The bottom photo shows Tiny eating some carrots. (My sister checks on my house and feeds the bunnies treats a few times a month.)

Used a modified Anna Aspnes template and a few of her bits. Also used Rachel Jefferies kit Some Bunny.

Thanks for looking.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
WOW! I LOVE this! The photos are so cute and unique.
The different frames are just perfect. Your subtle use of paint and scribbles set them off perfectly.
Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge this month.

Love the care that you are giving..also I chuckled at the "bunny cam". Very cute layout..tells me a lot about your heart.

I love how invested you are in your bunnies. I love to see rabbits around too, except when they chew my hostas down to the ground. These nighttime captures are perfect for the challenge! The accents are well done, too! Standing O for you!

How cool is that!!! Your photos are awesome lol and I love that title. Fabulous element arrangement too! Congrats on the Standing O!

This is my kind of LO and activity! What a good bunny caretaker you are, love the photos and the title is just the cutest!

I love how invested you are in your bunnies. I love to see rabbits around too, except when they chew my hostas down to the ground. These nighttime captures are perfect for the challenge! The accents are well done, too! Standing O for you!
Thanks so much! So glad you like the bunnies.

Love the black and white vibe, framing and the ghost bunnies! Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename