Oscraps

Past Times
ksacry

Past Times

Continuing my heritage layouts on the Wolf family, I thought this was a precious photo of my dad with his cousins.
Text reads: This old photo of my father, Charles, and his two cousins, Kathleen and Rosemary, was taken in the late 40's during a happy time.

Time, like a gentle stream, passes effortlessly
But life has left us with beautiful memories
Though time can be relentless and years go on by
We find ourselves surrounded by their sweet lullaby
The laughter heard and yearnings felt, the love we shared,
Keeps hope alive and remind us that memories are not rare.
Catherine Pulsifer

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Antiquity Artsy Paper #1Then placed Artsy Transfers Antiquity #1, rotated clockwise, and clipped my photo to the white paint layer (I restored the photo using Topaz Gigapixel AI with face restoration and Photoshop’s Neural Filter Restoration). I modified my photo with blending and an extraction, 7 layers later I was satisfied with what I had. Artsy Transfers Antiquity #5 was flipped vertically and most layers were placed below the photo layers.
I added the palette’s ribbon to one cousin’s hair and placed the palette’s rose along the other cousin’s arm. Then I created the cluster using the palette’s ribbon and Foliage (modified) with the beaded threadz and wood word from Antiquity WordART Mix No 1.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Antiquity is On Sale Now until August 9th at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Antiquity Collection
Used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Antiquity
ArtsyTransfers Antiquity
Antiquity WordART Mix No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes