Oscraps

Paradise
zwyck

Paradise

Process: I started with two solid papers from ArtPlay Palette Paraiso. One was placed to the top of the layout and the other to the bottom. I added a mask to the paper in the bottom and erased the top part. I duplicated it and the copy was set to blending mode Linear Burn. I clipped my photo to a fotoblendz from Hipster Plume FotoBlendz No 7 and placed a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Paraiso below. An overlay from ArtPlay Palette Paraiso was also placed here and another one in the left corner. For the sky was transfers from ArtPlay Palette Paraiso added. I placed the title, wordtransfer and word from Paradise WordART Mix No 1 and the flower from Tropical Flowers No 1. I finished the layout with brushes and elements from ArtPlay Palette Paraiso.
Excellent and gorgeous blending. Love how the tree contains the photo and the textures and transfers below are perfect.

Gorgeous blending and photo! The little one is growing quickly! Also love the placement of the flower buttons.

A great extraction in Paradise, so sweet grandpa and grandchild, I love the flowers and the great blending, gorgeous!!

He's getting big! You have definitely created a paradise vibe for this wonderful photo.
Congrats on the Standing O!

Taking advantage of the natural elements to frame the subjects of your photo is so clever. I love all the watercolor effects as well. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename