Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-paraiso-diane
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-paraiso-diane

I had no idea where I was going with this page, just a collection of daily life. This was also a practice page for the Creative Artistry with Tool Sets class.
All extractions were done on iPhone, then custom shadows added.
The photo on the right was framed using texture brushes.
Spent a lot of time with embellishments and using Transfers and Elements to hide edges and blend the extractions. I did some element coloring and warping to fit.
Not sure I am happy with the artistry but I am happy with the photos and the story :) Featuring the on-sale aA Classic ArtPlay Paraiso.
Credits list
ArtPlay Paraiso Collection
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow, your double page scrapbook layout is absolutely stunning! I love how you've beautifully captured the essence of daily life in such a creative way. The fact that it served as a practice page for the Creative Artistry with Tool Sets class makes it even more remarkable.

Great job on the framing with texture brushes. Love the extractions. I've also been spending time practicing the Tool Sets procedures, so far without much success. Love seeing Oz concentrating so hard on all the new things.

How great and sweet is the photo with the guitar, a Rock Star is borne!! :guitar: All the potos are very beautiful, I love how you placed the umbrella, awesome pages!!

Great job on the framing with texture brushes. Love the extractions. I've also been spending time practicing the Tool Sets procedures, so far without much success. Love seeing Oz concentrating so hard on all the new things.
Thank you! One of my challenges is that I am still using a Creative Suite version of Photoshop - it still works fine, but has older and more labor intensive brush dialogues. The class just might force me to upgrade ;-)

wonderful photo series, oz on the beach with the guitar is just adorable. his pose, the look. like a professional musician.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename