Oscraps

Out of Their Box
EHStudios

Out of Their Box

So today has been a relaxing day for me, (though I probably should have been doing some work). I just been hanging around the house, reading, making layouts, and playing with our little kittens on the porch. I normally take lots of pictures of our animals, but I have never scraped them before. I thought these were cute & I loved the template, so thus a kitten LO, lol.

Template by WendyW for the CopyCat Challenge
Paper & Hearts by TaylorMade Designs
Font is Century Gothic
oh this is brilliant....those photos are so cute and love how you used the template

This is just soooooo adorable! I love the colors you've used, and the photos are just too cute!

Oh Elise, these photos are fantastic!!! I think that they are just perfect for this template! Thanks for playing along!

How sweet is that! Great photos for this template! I also like the way you did your journaling.

This is absolutely adorable. Kittens are the best and to have them to make pages out of is awesome. I love it!!

Ahhhhh, those kittens are just too cute for words!!! You're photos are wonderful ... love the way you got them to sit in the tea-cups ... fabulous composition.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
EHStudios
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout