Oscraps

Out of my life
dabittymama

Out of my life

For ADSR 3 Challenge #4 Spill it:

I am usually a very happy person, sot his was not an easy page for me to do. Bythe time it was done it was very theraputic.

Journaling:This is not easy for me to do because I love you and I have never been good at confrontation.but here it is.: Dad,until you can start taking responsability for yourself and your actions you are out of my life. I am tired of being lied to and manipulated and I wont allow you to be near my children to do the same to them.You dont care what happens to anyone else as long as your are comfortable and taken care of even if your children are suffering for it. You tell me that you want to see me and your granddaughters, well PROVE IT No more lies.Think of more than yourself and what you get I will always love you and there will be a place in our famliy for you when you get

Products:
@ Oscraps
Papers, flame and duct tape from ROCK ON and Glitz Splatz by Vicki Stegall

Hearth Felt Alpha by Sweet Genevieve Designs
Oh wow. There is so much symbolism in the picture fading away the way it does - like smoke from the flames.

Thank you for sharing.

And, good for you for making the hard choice and protecting yourself and your daughters. I admire you.

JOS!!!!!!!!!!!! {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} I know it's not easy putting boundaries up where they need to be, but KUDOS to you for doing it! and for sharing...that isn't easy, either!!!! gorgeous LO!!!!

way to go - i admire you for the strength you show in this layout! i am sure it wasn't easy, but you created a wonderful piece of art therapy!

wow... so powerful... sometimes its so hard to the do something that hurts us even if we know its the right thing... I applaud your strength!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
dabittymama
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout