Orion

Anna Aspnes Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Artsy BradBack
ArtPlay Palette Frozen MagicSprinklez
ArtPlay Palette Glacial Frame, Overlay, Paper, Stamp
BeadedThreadz No. 2
Holiday Template Album No. 4E urbanstitchez
ArtsyTransfers Aspera

I took this photo in monument Valley and the stars will print nicely although the gallery makes them almost impossible to see. From Wikipedia I learned that Orion is at the Celestial Equator, and that's why people all over the world can see it.
This is absolutely brilliant--a total black LO is spectacular! The stars do show up wonderfully and i love the threadz spelling out Orion.

the celestial equator ... glad you looked that up. That's pretty powerful. And I can see the stars in your photo! Not to minimize the heavens; but Oscraps seems to be my worldly equator. I have never met so many wonderful people from so many different parts of the earth. Something that would not have happened any other way ...

Beautiful! I taught a mini astronomy unit to my 5th graders. My son (who majored in astrophysics) took pictures of all the winter constellations for me. Orion was the most fascinating to the kids because it's the one of the most visible! Love the beaded words!

My my,this is gorgeous. Love the beads that lead across love the gold texture.We are huge star-gazers in this family and spend many evenings in the yard,exploring the skies...this is just lovely!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout