Oscraps

One Month
musicmom3

One Month

A layout documenting the new grand's first-month birthday. This became a mashup between the January template from the new Month in Review Album and a fotoblendz from a Scenic Template album. The photos were all over the place and at one point I had six on the page—so I jammed hard on the brakes and found that the more I deleted, the more the design made sense. The embellishment was easy, some transfers and overlays from the Artplay Palette on top of Artsy Paper, with the number brads to mark the date. I also used an embellishment from a holiday collection, but removed the holiday and added another clock. It is a birthday page and time is flying, after all.
Love love love :) Just a perfect page, the photo, the red, the clocks! I know what you mean about too many photos some times, I'm trying to put the brakes on as well! Happy to see them both looking well at 1 month!

Love your process description, 'jammed on the brakes'. I need to heed that advice. Love your cluster of clocks emphasizing time passing and that precious small photo.

Love how love fills this page of your daughter and grandson! The how the mix of black and white and color give definition to the page. Also love the addition of the many clocks ... yes time does go by too fast. Enjoy every moment!

Ah! What a lovely capture, such a beautiful capture of Mum and babe, these little beings grow and change so very fast, I can't believe that he is 1 month old already!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename