Oscraps

Old bean
Applechick

Old bean

I'm at a meeting in town yesterday and at the end of the meeting a guy who had arrived late leans over me and says "as you're so gorgeous you can have my business card" I look at him for a second in shock, wondering if he's either got visual impairment or he's a lunatic then laugh when I realise that it's Alan - Alan who used to be in my class at Art School, I haven't seen him for years and the grey hair confused me for a minute! He reminds me that it will be 40 years next year since we started college. Alan was the guy who always drew cartoons and I told him that I still had the card he drew me for my 21st; I promised to find it in the attic (not easy...) scan it and send him a copy. He is working on a website for next year and wants to include as much memorabilia as he can, he also tells me he has lots of photographs of my younger self - who knew? 'cause I don't... I can't wait to see this site!

He's presenting me with some tan fixative in the drawing - I had just come back from a holiday in Spain and I do remember that I was a tad pre-occupied with retaining my beautiful tan LOL!! Spot the seventies flares and my silver bangles which I still wear almost 40 yrs on...

ArtPlay Palette Girl Craze ArtPlay Palette Girl Craze by Anna Aspnes
MagicSprinklez No. 4 MagicSprinklez No. 4 by Anna Aspnes
12 X 12 Artist Edges Overlays No. 6 12 X 12 Artist Edges Overlays No. 6 by Anna Aspnes
Gorgeous YOU is right as pointed out by your college friend and fellow art student!!! This is amazing! keep us posted on his web site!

You are fabulously creative, Fiona...and beautiful! Would love to see your friend's site.

Oh, how totally wonderful! You were and still are beautiful...I think there might have been some flirting going on!

holy heck - this is amazing, fiona!!! really love it, esp. the journaling!!

Love this page: great memories shared together. He will love your layout.

eeeee! here it is! beyond fabulous!! it actually does look like you! i think this guy had it BAD for you, Fiona!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout