A page just for the fun of it.

Paris No. 1ParisNo.1
ArtPlay Palette VieArtPlayPaletteVie
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 16FotoBlendzOverlaysNo.16
PaperTextures No. 10PaperTexturesNo.10
Splatters No. 7SplattersNo.7
Travel Europe No. 1TravelEuropeNo.1
LightLeaks No. 1LightLeaksNo.1

Notes: Solid paper 5 as the foundation and bringing in the fotoblendz masks and the illustration, moving them around the page until I got the positioning the way I wanted them. Clipping solid paper 2 to each mask and using the Hue/ Saturation adjustment layer, ticking the Colorization box, I recolored the green paper to turquoise. I like red and turquoise together. I used the Blend Ifs on the masks to bring out the texture of the paper underneath. I added the black and white photo to one mask between the Hue/Saturation adjustment and paper layer and left it on Normal blend mode.

Over these layers and below the illustration the map was added and duplicated. The bottom layer was colored in white and the top map is a color from the dress. The white map layer was moved using the arrow keys and the top map was blended to Hard Mix. The Eiffel Tower brush was added and also blended to Hard Mix.

The title was added and I warped it and used the splatters to lead away from it towards the Illustration. The designer and year this dress was created was typed out. A couple of paper textures were placed and the light leaks was blended to Vivid Light at 71% opacity just below the illustration layer. I believe that finished the page.
Oh to be able to walk out in an outfit like this - love the title! cool colors - fantastic page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout