Oscraps

Anna's Scraplift & Color Challenge
Patty Anne

Anna's Scraplift & Color Challenge

The Grand Platz of Brussels - Town Hall Central Tower
Once I got over the amazing grandeur of the whole Grand Place in Brussels, each of the amazing buildings, I began to key in on all the amazing details and fell for these 2 soft ladies on the central tower of the town hall - separately together through the centuries.

I created this for both of Anna's challenges:
The color challenge which I saw as shades of grey plus a color, in this case blue - which I pulled from the windows of the tower.
The scraplift challenge, travel being one of my great passions. I used the doubling of the frames to show the girls as 2 separate entities, but also tied together. I used brushes & transparencies to blend out my blue-print like treatment of the town hall central tower into my page and to reinforce the travel & architecture theme.

Created using Anna Aspnes'
Wander & Explore (Remember these???)
Art Play Palette Vie
UrbanThreadzFotoBlendzFrames3
Brushes - Paris
Brushes - Paint Splatters 7
Template - Journey
This is magnificent! Having been tot he Grand Platz, I know the effort involved in taking in the details, with so many amazing golden buildings. Love the sketch effect and how you framed those two lovely lady statues!

Wonderful use of color and design. Great lifts. An awe-inspiring place to visit!

Gorgeous effect on the blended photo! I love the your photos of the sculptures!

Superbe I adore +++ cette couleur bleue les deux photos et le dessin en fond : c'est superbe

Fantastique page. J'aime l'effet sur la grande photo, le mlange avec les textures et les deux petites photos.

This is amazing PA! Perfect use of the frames and the photos to draw the eye to the main focus of the piece. Love the choice of colors - they work perfectly!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout