Oscraps

Observe
This is the companion page to “This”

Journaling reads: Anyone who spends much time with me at all will soon realize that I am not the most observant person in the world. And I know that I miss a lot of details because of it. So, sometimes I do my best to focus on my surroundings. It is easier for me to do that while I’m riding in the “back seat” of the Goldwing while Mark drives. As we traveled the highways and byways to get ice cream I made some observations. These are a few of the things I paid attention to, among other things not shown here: one lonely, beautiful pink blossom along the side of the road, barely visible for the rest of the plants surrounding it; following a school bus cautiously crossing the railroad tracks; thinking of my dad when I see a cemetery and in my mind hearing him say, “people are just dying to get in there”, and thinking how much I miss that dear man; looking skyward and noticing how high the cell tower climbs into the beautiful blue sky, as if it is trying to reach the sun. I observed these things and more today on our bike ride to get ice cream. Thank You, Lord, for helping me to be observant today! 9/15/23
Credits list
I began my page with one of Anna's templates, changing the canvas size from 12x12" to 8.5x11"

WaterColor Template Album No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Of the Fall Vibes Collection by Palvinka I used the following items:
Fall Vibes Elements
Fall Vibes Overlays and WA
Fall Vibes Papers
Fall Vibes Clusters
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Palvinka
What a wonderful idea and layout. Won't this be fun to look back on when you're sitting on the porch in your rocking chair? Great documentation. I wish I'd seen the journaling in your description before I read (squinted) through the whole thing. Ha!

What a wonderful idea and layout. Won't this be fun to look back on when you're sitting on the porch in your rocking chair? Great documentation. I wish I'd seen the journaling in your description before I read (squinted) through the whole thing. Ha!
FYI - I will ALWAYS include the journaling in the description and wish others would, too! ;)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename