Oscraps

November 2022 - Challenge 3 - Happy to be Here
ClaireG

November 2022 - Challenge 3 - Happy to be Here

I love templates!!

The screens for the lanai were finally installed last weekend and we got to open the sliders fully. It is magical! The huge space indoor/outdoor space is just amazing. And obviously the joy of being bug free and cooler when the fans are out.

I used -
Free Template

Vicki Stegall - Lucky and Blessed Collection
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbooking-collection-lucky-and-blessed-vicki-stegall.html

CRK - Grand Prix Bundle
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Grand-Prix-Bundle-by-CRK.html

52 Inspirations 2022 - Wk 34 CRK Fixer Upper Clusters
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/52-Inspirations-2022-No-34-Fixer-Upper-Digiscrap-Clusters-and-Frames-by-CRK.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. CRK Designs
  2. Vicki Stegall
What a beautiful view for a beautiful person! Love the circular crop on the photo and the clustering around it

Of course I love this layout! Our screened lanai is my very favorite thing about our house here in Florida. I'm sitting here right now on ours! I would have never guessed you used a template. Love how you have included the keys in your cluster on the side. And so glad that you included that photo of yourself...makes the layout more meaningful!

Very nice the circle frame and the cluster. What a view ! i can believe this is a favorite place

@faerywings - Chris, thank you, so kind. @LSlycord Thanks Linda.. fun story.. when we were moving last year from NYC to our rental, we had this realtor that kept showing me houses that were NOT screened in and I said to her 'it's Florida, I want to have a fan, no bugs, snakes, spiders, opossums, deer, birds all up in my house' she really did not get it. Thank you @veer you are so sweet x

Love how happy this makes you. We have a room like this but in Oklahoma, we're don't say fancy words like 'lanai', we just call it a sunroom. LOL!

Love how happy this makes you. We have a room like this but in Oklahoma, we're don't say fancy words like 'lanai', we just call it a sunroom. LOL!
I believe Lanai is very much a Floridian word! We use sunroom in the UK too x

Hey there, Florida person! Of course you need to screen in your lanai! It's our favorite place to sit, too, and just watch the birds and sip coffee. I love seeing yours... and seeing you. I especially like the addition of keys to your cluster. Wishing you many happy days in your new "room."

Hey there, Florida person! Of course you need to screen in your lanai! It's our favorite place to sit, too, and just watch the birds and sip coffee. I love seeing yours... and seeing you. I especially like the addition of keys to your cluster. Wishing you many happy days in your new "room."
Thank you so much @FloridaGranny And who in their right mind does not screen in. Last week before we left for London I had a family of opossums come visit!!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
ClaireG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename