Oscraps

Not A Fairy Tale **Taylor Made Challenge #2**
SassyScrapper

Not A Fairy Tale **Taylor Made Challenge #2**

Credits: Weeds & Wildflowers - flags/kite doodle, Lauren Reid - glitter line, Taylor-Made Designs - ripped photo template & page template, Eve Recinella - PP, fonts - Hootie & High Strung.
N
sarah!!!!! omg! i just wanna give you a big hug. not out of sympathy, but out of encouragement to hang in there!!! girl, i am here if you EVER need to talk or vent or need any advice (not that i'm just full of wisdom or anything, but sometimes, an emotionally-detached pair of eyes on circustances is just what the doctor ordered, kwim??) ((hugs!!)) oh... and again... i LOVE how your style is all over this template as well!!

You have done a wonderful job on this page. Your intelligence and strength shine through. Yes, your strength. For without strength you would not have taken on this challenge! Great job...and I believe with all of my heart that this time will pass for you and your daughter.

((((((((((((((((huge hugs)))))))))))))))))
Amanda and Linda have said it all!!
Hang in there .... it will change and get better!! :) **spoken from someone who has been there** (((((((((((bigger huge hugs)))))))))))

Wow.
This was amazing, and I can relate as well. Wonderful - if painful - journaling. It is refreshing to hear the real story. Nope, it is not a Fairy Tale.
But it will get better, it has too.

((((HUGS))))

Wow. life is not a fairy tale, but someone wise just told me this week....if nothing changes in your situation, how will you change? How will you accept life, and make it better yourself, not waiting for someone else.....yeah, I can't answer it either....

T
Girl, dont you give up!!! When you least expect it, God will put someone in your life to pull that chin up. :) Beautiful journaling, and i can relate as a single mother of two. Its hard, but everything works out in the end. Big hugs! Thanks for sharing with us.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SassyScrapper
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout