Oscraps

No Regrets
Miki

No Regrets

Credits list
Artplay Palette Noetic (paper, grass, ribbon, splatter)
Artplay Palette Epiphany (label word)
Artplay Palette Auriferous (gold flower)
Artplay Palette Gather (brushes)
Artplay Palette Gather in Peace (artstroke)
Artsy Transfers Noetic
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez (stars)
Patience WordART Mix 1
ScriptTease Gratitude 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Noetic was used as the foundation of the page. The image of the plate was extracted. Artsy Transter Noetic_4 was layered behind the image. Some of the layers were moved around and the opacity of some was reduced. The stains and artstrokes from AT Noetic_3 were added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, word art, and brushes.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Gorgeous, Miki, and I love the journaling. The branch following the curve of the plate, the gold flowers and stars, the white flourishes and text on a dark background. All feels like the most elegant dinner setting.

This is so gorgeous! And so creative in every single way! Love your journaling, so simple, everyday even, and yet so insightful! And the way you laid the table is just so elegant and refined!!!

Love your journaling. A beautiful page and I adore the dark bg to really show off the elegant place setting.

Fabulous design ... love the dark background and all the brushes ...
Congrats with the Standing O! So well deserved.

I think you are too hard on yourself ;-) A beautiful and airy page, love the branches swirling around the plate!

I love the journaling and how it reframes the regrets into opportunities. I forgot to defrost our turkey last year--and I learned you really can cook a frozen turkey. :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename