Oscraps

Natural Mood All Boy
Jam-on-toast

Natural Mood All Boy

Template 110 by Anna Aspnes
Kit Natural Mood by NLD Design
Accents - Art Play Freebie by Anna Aspnes

I scrap for fun and to create family albums so I LOVE templates that are beautiful, yet functional enough to fit a gazillion of photos I take... This template by Anna Aspen was perfect to document my son's moment of glory clibming a tree. Yes, I am a mother above all... I paired it with gorgeous colors from Natural Mood by NDL Design and added accents from Anna Aspnes's Mini Memento - a treasure available for free whether you want to try a more texturized artsy look for a first time or have an extensive collection of transfers and overlays.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. NLD Designs
Gorgeous series of photos with the tree. Love the template you chose and the beautiful Autumn clusters.

I'm with you on the value of a good template. I find myself alternating big spacious pages with the aA FotoInspired Templates in my albums--that way I can indulge my atmospheric side alongside my obsessive love of detailed documentation. It's a format that works well in the albums I keep (still!) for my adult children, as well as the grandkids. Awesome page here, and the tree branches are a strong anchor in the design.

Layout information

Category
NLD Designs
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename