Oscraps

New Harbor_Wellspring-Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

New Harbor_Wellspring-Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – I went looking for photos that had blue in them and came across these from a trip to New Harbor with my girlfriend. We sat on the deck eating fresh seafood as the lobster was being loaded off the boat.

Start – File>New 12x12x300

Paper- Solid Paper 4 was placed above the background layer

Mask – Fotoblendz Overlay 15.5 I put on the top edge above the paper and set the Blend Mode to Pin Light.

Frames – Took the frames from Artsy Layered Template 288 – turned off one frame and rotated another

Photos – Attached is the focal photo to the Mask using Layer>Create Clipping mask. Used the same thing to attach two other photos to the mask layer of the frames. The frame behind the bottom photo has the same picture attached.

Transfer – Took Transfer 1 and placed it behind the photomask and tweaked the color to more closely match the photo using Ctrl>U. Placed Artsy Transfer 1 on the left-hand side. Splatter 1 I placed in the upper right corner.

Cluster Element – Started with Multimedia Branches 3.2. Then interweaved the ribbon with the branch using the method shown in the tutorial https://annaaspnesdesigns.com/interweaved-cluster-elements/ removed the dragonfly and replaced it with a flower from a different Multimedia Branch. Placed the tag under the multimedia Branch and interweaved the string to look like it was tied around the branch. Typed the name of the place on the tag.

Brush – But brush 3 under the cluster

Words – used the wordart Life’s better when you add this as the title.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings