Oscraps

AnnaLift_Portrait-of-a-Cat
ksacry

AnnaLift_Portrait-of-a-Cat

Text Reads: “It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more.” – Agnes Repplier

Construction: I used the Artsy Layered Template No. 291. I placed ArtPlay Palette Wellspring Solid Paper #1 as the background.
I placed FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15 #4 and clipped my blue photo painting to it (see below for how I created the painting). To better fit my photo under the frame, I stretched the FotoBlendz layer slightly in width and compressed the height. I used the ArtPlay Palette Brush #7 to fill in areas around the FotoBlendz.
I then moved the frame, photo and FotoBlendz layers to the left slightly to better utilize the template’s color transfer, paper and tape layers
There were blinds in my cat painting that I wished to enhance so I placed a gray version of the painting above the blue version and set opacity at 28%. I then placed the ArtPlay Palette Fotographie Blue Stripe Paper on top with 50% opacity and Multiply blend mode. I brushed out any hard lines.
For the cluster I used the ArtPlay Palette Wellspring elements - Ribbon, Cream Fabric Button and the Forget-Me-Not Flower.
The Title is Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2 WordArt Life Betters.
The text font is Noteworthy.
My photo of our cat Sissy.

How I created the photo painting: I used the Waterlogue Pro app with “Cerulean” to make the monotone blue coloring with some setting changes.
Credits list
A classic Anna Release, ArtPlay Palette Wellspring Collection, is On Sale Now for a limited time.
AnnaRelease 24 May 2019

Artsy Layered Template No. 291
ArtPlay Palette Wellspring
ArtsyTransfers Wellspring
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2
ArtPlay Palette Fotographie is a part of the Photography ValuePack No.1Photography ValuePack No.1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and NAdams
A really lovely photo and words, love the way the blue flows into the green! great work on the blinds!

Very cleverly done, adding dimension to the blinds in your cat pic. Love the texture and the artistry showing through your image!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename