Oscraps

Never Know.jpg
Applechick

Never Know.jpg

I joined the My Heritage site mainly to utilise their photo enhancing software which I used on this photograph. I think it uses AI technology so sometimes it doesn't work on really out of focus photographs and can alter the facial features so it doesn't look like the person but I would say that I have been very happy with the results about 90% of the time. I recommend trying out the free access on a few photographs to see what you think.

Anyway - this is me around 67 years ago! - Thanks for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Very poignant story, great title! Love the photo, the repetition of it, and the banners and background. I guess I love it all!

Awesome page and story. The background, colors, banners all look so great with the photo. Love it all too!

Love the photo and the tip, going to check out the site, thank you! The banners and threads set a festive mood!!

Wonderful documentation and page. I wished I had asked more questions before my mother began to lose her memories. Love the banners.

Sad but lovely story. I guess it's universal to wish we'd all asked more questions. Lovely LO too.

Is there a name for that little spike on H's head? My mom seemed to favor that from time to time and I always wonder what she was thinking.
Cute photo. Your mum always dressed you to perfection. Love the multiple banners.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename