Oscraps

Near-me.jpg
gillie343

Near-me.jpg

There is a lot of history close to me and in the town. In my image they are just but a few, that is why I love where I live.
Credits list
AASPN_FotoInspired_TemplatePack_2A_2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteRudeneja__SolidPaper2 clipped to the Thin Strips
AASPN_ArtPlayMiniPaletteMilestone_SolidPaper2
AASPN_ThinStripsMasks2_2_7_11
Reactions: Ilonaeva
Oh my! Those photos are stunning and that sculpture looks so interesting! I just looked up the Singing and Ringing tree and listened to it, what AMAZING sounds it makes!! No doubt you would hear that all over that landscape at time, very mysterious and magical! I had never heard of it so thank you for your layout! The English countryside is always a magical one with all of the old buildings and castle-like manors! Love the addition of the stitches to your very creative and beautiful page!

Oh my! Those photos are stunning and that sculpture looks so interesting! I just looked up the Singing and Ringing tree and listened to it, what AMAZING sounds it makes!! No doubt you would hear that all over that landscape at time, very mysterious and magical! I had never heard of it so thank you for your layout! The English countryside is always a magical one with all of the old buildings and castle-like manors! Love the addition of the stitches to your very creative and beautiful page!
I’m glad you found this interesting. You need to look up about the Pendle witches that is very interesting!

I’m glad you found this interesting. You need to look up about the Pendle witches that is very interesting!
How interesting! I love reading about anything 'witchy' and many many years ago I studied the period of King James I coming to power at uni and so came across those same witches in those studies. Trying to fathom what daily life actually meant for those poor people all those centuries ago is truly hard, how even the slightest misstep could result in being branded a witch! Thank you for reminding me of these witches, it was wonderful to re-read these accounts........ side-note, I sooo wish that there had been Google around when I was studying this at that time!! :giggle4:

What a beautiful area you live in. One of my favorite things about Europe is that things are so old there. We have such a young country. Gorgeous page for this challenge!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
gillie343
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename