Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december24.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december24.jpg

I got some good photos for Christmas eve; I like working with red.
ON SALE ArtPlay Joyeux Collection gave me a nice neutral background with red and green accents.
Project Template Album 8 page 24, I just distribute the masks and frames over the double page.
In the background frame/mask, I clipped a close up of one of my photos with my red sweatshirt :)
Because Cher was right on the edge of the photo, I couldn't blend her without a hard edge, so I added the "crease overlay" from a frame, duplicating it
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and zlemon
Beautifully blended and the text enables the good times to be remembered. (I like using red too!)

You got some great photos! A family treasure for years to come. Wishing you and your the best new year filled with much happiness and even more pictures of that beyond adorable OZ.

This is such a beautiful page! Love the blending...these two page layouts are great. And I am continuing to enjoy your journaling so much. Of course, it left me intrigued. Are you thinking of leaving Oregon in 2023? Looks like it may be a year of adventure.

beautiful Christmas page with lots of red, my favorite color I use all year! Oz will be happy in a few years to browse your albums!

This is such a beautiful page! Love the blending...these two page layouts are great. And I am continuing to enjoy your journaling so much. Of course, it left me intrigued. Are you thinking of leaving Oregon in 2023? Looks like it may be a year of adventure.
We are leaving Oregon! Exactly when is somewhat up in the air, but my daughter got a job in LA, so we are all going. Nana and Pop Pop have to go where Oz goes :) And thank you, I love this page too :)

You got some great photos! A family treasure for years to come. Wishing you and your the best new year filled with much happiness and even more pictures of that beyond adorable OZ.
Thank you so much! A happy new year to you too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename