Oscraps

Nature's Fleeting Poetry - Bouquet
lacy

Nature's Fleeting Poetry - Bouquet

I finally got around to experimenting with Adobe Firefly and generated this floral bouquet, so easy, and addictive.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Bouquet NEW On Sale!
ArtPlay Palette Bouquet (paper, blue vase)
FotoBlendz Bouquet 1-3
MultiMedia Bouquet 1-3
Bouquet BONUS WordART, included in the Collection

Other Assets used:
ArtPlay Palette Plage BONUS (bottle/string)
TNT FlutterBY Templates 4-3
Blue glow, splatters

The Firefly generated floral picture was placed on Artsy Paper 3 and clipped to the Grouped Bouquet FB 1-3. Artsy Brushes were used on the mask layer to obtain slightly more coverage. MultiMedia (hue adj on the butterfly) and palette elements were placed, then Bouquet Bonus Word Art (with layer style: bevel/emboss, stroke, inner shadow, pattern overlay, drop shadow). Four of the butterflies from The TNT FlutterBy Template 4-3 were placed with different palette papers (reduced in size) clipped to each. Still looking for some magic to happen, I duplicated the Artsy Paper (placed above the photo) with Filter-Stylize-Emboss, blend mode Vivid Light, reduced opacity and saturation. Then I duplicated the photo, clipped to the original copy, with the same Filter-Stylize-Emboss, blend mode, etc. Finished with a couple of splatters and a blue glow behind the bottles with Blend Mode Hard Light.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: pam p and isDK
This is so chocked full of goodness, where to begin. I love all the spring flowers, butterflies,texture everywhere, sigh... Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename