Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-palette-Bouquet-Blossom-Bee-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-palette-Bouquet-Blossom-Bee-Joan.jpg

Inspiration –I was inspired by the challenge and the word clusters. I wanted to use one only as a model to make my own. So I hunted up a quote to use. The quote gave me ideas to create my page.
Start – Bouquet Artsy Layered Template – But turned off all layers but the frames which I rotated into Landscape orientation.
Paper – I placed Solid Paper 2 over the background layer.
Frames/Mask- I enlarged slightly the frames of the template.I used Fotoblendz 5.
Photo –I added two photos of the Crab Apple Tree in my yard to the frames. I attached an AI photo with a bee and a close-up of apple blossom to the mask layer of the Fotoblendz. I used Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Transfer- placed Transfer Flower 1 under the photos and changed the blue to green.
Elements – I added the App Inflorescence Butterfly to the page.
Title Cluster -I used the quote – When a flower blossoms a bee will come. I added a flower from the Multimedia Bouquet and a bee from APP Meadow.
Brushes – Placed Brushes 1 and 9 on the page in white.
Added drop shadows where necessary
Reactions: pam p
I love your photos and the masking of the bee photo on the background. Beautiful usage of the fonts in your title work. Thank you for participating in the challenge!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename