Oscraps

My Little Pony
paint-the-moon

My Little Pony

Journaling:
"My little pony girl. You spend literally half of your days and evenings pretending to be a horse. Ask what youve done any day and its something along the lines of, Brush horse... me ride bareback... mix vitamins... hay for bush-mo (buffalo across the street from the barn). The hallway in our house is your arena and barn, the bedrooms are the stalls with Missy, Horse Nic, Miss Scout, Spider and Daycee all waiting for you to feed them goodies. You push various things into mamas and nana's hands declaring its a "whip" and demand for us to call out trot and canter. As we crack th whip you take off trotting at full speed, deciding on a whim "ME CANTER!!" youll yell. You can perform a rein back and haunch turn, and, of course, how to whoa. You are even learning your left lead and right lead at a canter. It's amazing how many practical things youre learning by living the horsey life. You know all the horses in the stable by name, know each of their habits ("Horse Nic - MAD!") and which stall they are in. You love "rolling in dirt" ... just like Miss Scout rolls in the dirt and then youll shake off and take off trotting again. I feel so blessed that you love horses as much as I do!"

Credits:

Ah! Designs: Sticky Strips, Bracket Frame and Courthouse Alpha
Paint the Moon Designs: A Perfect Day Kit (ribbons, flowers, hand painted circle)
Madam Mim: Lace Cardstock
Catrine: Chalked Alpha and Explorer Paper
Syrin: Black Photo Corners
Natali: Leaf
Kim Christensen: Hand Tied Stitching
Christina Renee: Worn and Torn Lace
Fonts: Audrey Neal's Daily Birdie and CK Ali Edwards
What beautiful journaling Annie! The colors are wonderful against the black and the photo is just adorable ;)

This is cute. I just love the pops of pink and your layering. the pops in the journaling are awesome .I keep wanting to try that :D

This is so lovely! I adore the pink with the b&w! The layering is just amazing too! Stunning!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
paint-the-moon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout