Oscraps

My Home Town/chall 6
helenedubois

My Home Town/chall 6

Canton is known for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. A week of festivities climaxed with the induction of the football heroes is staged around the end of July. The circular domed William McKinley Tomb is the final resting place for the 25th President. There is also the First Ladies Museum close by. Explore the vibrant arts and music district. Our Canton Museum of Arts hosted the renowned Kubuto Kimono Exhibit and many other outstanding exhibits. The Gervasi Vineyard is a Tuscan style resort. A superb winery with four outstanding restaurants are on the magnificent grounds. Canton boasts intersecting trails that meandering through Canton and through the splendor of nature close to home.

Anna Christmas Temp
All Color Play:
LGrieveson Days Like these tape
LGrieveson All That We were paper, butterfly
RJefferies Saffron thread
RJefferies Sinopia paper piece, flower
RJefferies Solange snaps and stitches
I loved reading your journaling! Your photos are amazing and are a great tribute to Canton! I have relatives in Canton and surrounding towns. You did a wonder layout to highlight some great attractions!

wow!! Helene what an awesome page, detailing what your part of the world looks like! What fabulous place it would be to visit!! Love how you have set out your beautiful photos and the masked photo in the background is stunning! Love the ballons and all of the other elements you have use and placed so perfectly!

This is wonderful! I love your photos and found your journaling to be interesting. I've actually visited Canton and the Football Hall of Fame but didn't know about the rest. You've shown it all beautifully!

I love that you used the football in the title. As a longtime NFL fan, I've known about Canton but didn't really think that it would be on my list of places to visit. After seeing this layout, I realize that I am wrong! Beautifully done!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout